When it’s time to start planning for the holidays, don’t agonize over the holiday event decorating for your Christmas or New Year’s Eve party. Let the professionals at Cathy’s Creations create the magical holiday atmosphere you want for your party. Whether in a small reception room, a large banquet hall, or a get-together at the office, balloons and centerpieces offer many affordable decorating possibilities.
And don’t forget the lobby or reception area! Air-filled sculptures such as a Christmas tree, a large Santa or Tin Soldier, candy canes and wreathes are affordable, long-lasting decorations that create a festive holiday welcome for your clients and employees.
- Here are just a few balloon decorating ideas for the holidays:
- Centerpieces can be elegant custom creations or a few simple balloons floating above each table, bringing the room to life.
- Canopies, ceiling floaters or suspended snowflakes can be used to designate the dance floor, entry, or any other area you want to highlight.
- Santas, tin soldiers or snowmen sculptures are excellent “greeters” and make a delightful entrance for your guests or clients.
- Single and spiral arches make creative entrances and can be used for photographic backdrops.
- Theme parties such a Winter Wonderland, the Gingerbread Village and Santa Claus is Coming to Town are also popular. Consider a carnival theme for New Year’s Eve.
- Balloon drops are a great way to bring in the New Year or spread a little Christmas cheer.
- Bouquet deliveries let clients and friends know you are thinking about them. We have a special bouquet, Beating the Humbug Blues, to help give the holiday spirit to anyone.
- Balloon sculptured goal posts and football players will help set the tone for your Gator Bowl Party.
But there’s more than one holiday season to plan for. Whatever you’re celebrating, Cathy’s Creations will use balloon artistry to add some sparkle to your holiday event decorating. Give us a call at 904-246-5580 or send us a note here. Let us take the stress out of your busy season.